- HS: email from my mother. dying.
- "Hi Holly, What do you think about the slut walk? I think I might go tomorrow."
- MM: A++++, amazing, perfect. I do want to go to slut walk.
- RD: I’m flying back to Tokyo tomorrow, but will wear leggings and a crop top (aka my usual plane outfit) in solidarity.
- HS: you are??? when will you be back again?
- i'll be en route to cape may where i will be a bridesmaid on sunday. is that kind of the opposite of a slut walk?
- MM: You can wear some trashy underwear at the very least. If you weren't in a relationship, I would advise hooking up with a random wedding guest as well.
- RD: Heading there to pack up my stuff and cover Japan Fashion Week/Tokyo Designers Week. I’ll be back mid-November! We can have a four person slut walk then.
- KJ: do not think i am not going to tumblr this conversation.
i have read a lot about slutwalk, but i have never read this. pretty amazing.
the conference is a big deal for us and we will be putting posters up all over the place—at NYU and other nearby schools and at other feminist events. we don’t have a big budget, but we would be able to pay you something, and you would get lots of publicity.
interested? please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with some links to your best work and we will take it from there. thank you!